- Customized EEO and harassment prevention training;
- Prompt and thorough investigations of job discrimination, harassment, and misconduct complaints;
- Workplace climate assessments;
- Expert witness testimony;
- Litigation case consultation;
- Federal sector EEO counseling;
- Federal sector final agency decisions (FADs);
- Assessments of EEO policies and procedures.
These services can help yield the following benefits for your organization:
- Prevent job discrimination and harassment;
- Decrease the risk of costly employment litigation;
- Increase employee morale and decrease employee
- Promote a workplace where employees know their
employer will not tolerate job discrimination or harassment;
the likelihood of establishing a defense, should a discrimination or harassment claim arise;
- Promote a diverse workplace where differences
National Public Radio: Interviewed on NPR's "All Things Considered" for feature story on common pitfalls of sexual harassment training (November 8, 2017). Click here to view article and hear audio.
Top of Mind: Interviewed on "Top of Mind with Julie Rose" for segment on sexual harassment at work (November 13, 2017). Click here to hear audio.
- Tampa Bay Times: Quoted in "When Does Sexual Harassment Become a Crime? It's a High Bar" (November 17, 2017). Click here to view article.