Consulting services include the following:
Investigations of Allegations of Job Discrimination, Harassment, or Other Misconduct
- Determine scope of allegations;
- Identify critical issues;
- Identify potential witnesses;
- Conduct interviews of parties and witnesses;
- Draft statements based on interviews of parties and witnesses;
- Gather and review documentary evidence;
- Apply clear understanding of applicable laws and regulations;
- Develop potential resolution strategies where appropriate;
- Write clearly written and comprehensive reports that summarize and analyze information gathered..
EEO Litigation Case Consultation and Expert Witness Services
- Confer with attorneys to discuss litigation strategies and goals;
- Review case materials;
- Prepare expert witness reports;
- Provide deposition, trial testimony;
- Provide assistance in preparation for and during trial.
- Identify issues and bases of informal EEO complainsts;
- Conduct limited inquiries into allegations;
- Identify resolution options;
- Draft settlement agreements where appropriate;
- Draft thorough reports documenting the counseling and attempted resolution efforts.
Federal Sector Final Agency
- Apply appropriate theories of discrimination and applicable case law;
- Set forth detailed procedural chronology and factual background of cases;
- Thoroughly analyze each claim;
- Set forth reasoned conclusions as to whether violations of EEO laws occurred.
Workplace Climate Surveys
- Survey employees regarding EEO or other workplace climate concerns;
- Develop customized questions to suit organization's needs;
- Typically maintain anonyity of survey feedback to encourage responsiveness;
- Determine patterns and common denominators in employees' responses;
- Provide recommendations to to management to address employee concerns.